- Fill the Form With information you provide, we help design your home better.
- Get Free ConsultationOur experts offer free advice & estimate before starting the project。
- Execution and Installation Our experts fix appointments & complete projects in communicated time.
- Move in! Get ready to be mesmerized by the new look of your home.
About Home Interiors in Delhi
Whether it’s an ultra-modern compact apartment or a spacious individual house/villa, your home's interiors reflect your personality- the colors and styles that you choose are the expressions of yourself. So when it comes down to decorating it, the expert home interior designers play a vital role in designing your residential abode. Sulekha helps connect with a broad network of professional home interior designers to design your living space as per your requirements and ideas. The interior designers listed on our page are skilled and experienced who can give a new look to your home or transform the appeal of your existing residential property at the best prices.
- 5+ years
Warranty Our experts provide an unmatchable warranty on specific manufacturing defects.
- 1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Successfully helped customers to design their dream home.
- 45-60 day Average Installation Time Our quick to response experts get products installed under 45 to 60 days.
- 1000 + Verified Design Experts Get design ideas that fit your lifestyle, with help from top designers.
- Post-Installation Service Enjoy unwavering support & services from experts for up to 5 years.
Verified & Top Home Interiors in Delhi5581 Results found
- VerifiedRohini, Delhi - 110085Read moreAAnuj5
Great Service. Immediately deployed the workers based on our requirement.
- Experience7 Years
- Hired On Sulekha2 Times
- Working Hours Today: 10 AM-8 PM Closed Now
- Residential Projects ExecutedMore than 100
- Commercial Projects ExecutedMore than 100
- Avg. Project Delivery Time45 days
- Patparganj, Delhi - 110092
- Experience10 Years
- Working Hours Today: 10 AM-6 PM Closed Now
- Residential Projects ExecutedMore than 30
- Commercial Projects ExecutedMore than 20
- Avg. Project Delivery Time30 days
- VerifiedSector 28, Gurgaon - 122002
- Hired On Sulekha5 Times
- Working Hours Today: 9 AM-9 PM Closed Now
- VerifiedNaraina, Delhi - 110028S7.6Read moreggaurav4
I have got my house renovate from space and designs and very satisfied with their work and supervision.
- Experience11 Years
- Working Hours Today: 10 AM-7 PM Closed Now
- Residential Projects ExecutedLess than 10
- Commercial Projects ExecutedMore than 50
- Avg. Project Delivery TimeMore than 60 days
- Aya Nagar, Delhi - 110025S
- Kirti Nagar, Delhi - 110015
- Hari Nagar, Delhi - 110064
- Palam Colony, Delhi - 110077
- Jangpura, Delhi - 110014
- Saket, Delhi - 110068
Recent Reviews of Best Residential Interior Designers in Delhi
as on Sep 14, 2020
The Staff is very experienced! Helped a lot
This guy Rajat Arora is the biggest scammer and fraud by birth. I have never seen such a liar and thief person like him. He was taken payment in advance for our interior work but post taking money he has stopped receiving my call and started giving the multiple excuses. He has started giving excuses like ?Mere Parivar me koi Mar Gaya wahi hoo isliye deri ho rahi hai kam me?, ?Meri bahan ki beti ka death ho gaya corona se?, ?Meri Maa bimar hai?, ?Labour nahi mil rahi hai Corona ke karan and many more. He is the biggest liar on the earth. Initially, he will talk in a very soft and polite manner but post taking money, he will start giving excuses for not completing work and will start misbehaving. He is taken full money from me and not done the work as agreed. He is a big THUG and CHOR. Please don?t trust this guy as he will always cheat you. He has taken 1 Lacs from me and not completed the work even of 50K and the quality of the work is very poor and hireable. He is a CHOR and THUG
Beautiful designs, timely completion of work, very professional team. I am really satisfied with designing of my new house. You must contact them if you want something unique.
Highly recommend !! .
Selling duplicate ogeneral AC
He is a scammer !! He has no word such as ?commitment? in his life. He will take you for a ride, you will repent hiring this THUG for your entire life. Initially, he will be sweet with you, and in the process of being sweet, he will take almost double money viz the work done. Once he has a substantial amount of money in his hand, then he will start scamming. He will brainwash labourers and send them to you and ask you to pay small amounts such as 2-3000 (which you have already paid to him) for at least 50-60 times. He will not pay money to labourers and in turn, labourers will stand on your head to get their money paid or else they will screw your house. HE HAS NO TEAM OF HIS OWN. He gets work done through labour from nearby chowk. My painter was changed 4 times, my tile worker was changed 3 times, carpenter changed 3 times and all leave because of no payment Once he has majority money, then he will misbehave and avoid your calls/ block you. I REQUEST YOU TO AVOID HIM
Great experience seen in your works. With low cost tremendous interior jobs done by you. sameline interior is best interior company thank you
We hired varv for designing our house in jhansi, they did best as per our likings. Their sense of design is just amazing. Highly professional. Recommended!
- Page 1
Recent Enquiries on Home Interiors in Delhi
Recent Bookings on Residential Interior Designers in Delhi
Find the best ceiling designers in Delhi!
What is a false ceiling?
A false ceiling is a secondary ceiling installed right under the original ceiling. Initially false ceiling was employed to accommodate air-conditioning vents, however, they are now used for decorative purposes. False ceilings induce a plush look to the home interiors.
What are some of the things to keep in mind before/after installing a false ceiling?
- Make sure to keep the area between the ceilings regularly dusted to prevent dust and spiders from accumulating.
- Before installing, make sure the original height of the ceiling is high enough to provide space for the false ceiling, failing which, the room may get a claustrophobic outlook.
- Since the false ceiling is not equipped to take in weights, make sure not to install heavy fixtures and lighting. This may cause it to collapse.
What are the benefits of installing false ceiling?
- Better lighting options- You can install different, classy lighting solutions like diffused lighting, spot lighting, etc. with false ceilings.
- Concealed wiring- Along with lighting, wiring for air conditioning and other purposes can be concealed under the ceiling, thus giving a neat finish.
- Energy efficiency is achieved because false ceilings reduce the net volume of the space.
- Thermal and sound insulation- Since false ceilings are made of Plaster Of Paris (POP), they are resistant to fire and absorb sound, thus making it a perfectly viable option for studios.
- Classy look- Elegant and classy designs can be crafted out of false ceilings that changes the entire aesthetic of the house and gives it a smooth finish.
What is the life of a false ceiling?
A false ceiling generally lasts as long as the structure itself, as long as no external damage is inflicted upon it. They also require minimal maintenance as compared to other fixtures in the house.
At what stage is the false ceiling done?
False ceilings are installed when the woodwork of the home is in process. Since false ceiling is only an attachment to the original ceiling, it causes no damage to the actual structure of the house.
Approach our experts for the best designs on false ceilings. From plush ceilings to economically viable, our service providers will make sure there’s always one for your needs! Scroll up and fill a simple form to have the services provided at your doorstep!
FAQ - Best Home Interior Designers in Delhi
✅ How much do the home interior designers in Delhi charge?
The cost varies depending on various factors, like the scope of work and the time required to complete a project. The consultation fees for a home interior design range approximately between Rs. 200 & Rs. 500, and the approximate cost for home décor would be between Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2000 (per sq. ft).
✅ What are the services offered by home interior designers in Delhi?
The residential interior designers in Delhi offer the following services: they make your living spaces functional, safe, color-coordinated, and beautiful as per your requirements and latest trends; provide services of redecorating and renovating your property; help in determining space requirements and choosing the essential and decorative items for your home interiors such as colors, lighting, and materials. The residential interior designers also draw, read, and edit blueprints.
✅ How long will the home interior designers take to complete a project?
It is mostly based on the type of design you choose and the size of your residential property. The entire process would take about 1 to 10 months and sometimes more than a year, depending on the design's extensiveness. It might even take longer if there are any delays due to unforeseen circumstances or if you want to make alterations that the decorators already made.
✅ What should I do if I like to re-design my home, but don't have a lot of time to devote?
Yes, you should. An interior designer will handle the shopping, ordering & delivery of materials, furnishings & fixtures. They will also coordinate and oversee the labor, so that you can spend more time enjoying family, friends, loved ones & outside activities. Some designers can also bring selections to your home if you prefer not to go to design showrooms to try to make it as convenient as possible.