Top inverter dealers near me
An inverter is a useful home appliance which not only helps you to get power backup in case of power failures but also keeps all your important daily activities intact. Buy the best quality inverter at reasonable rates from our listed inverter dealers in Bangalore. They will not only offer you top inverter brands like Su Kam, Microtek, Luminous, etc.
but also help you in choosing the right type of inverter for home and office. So, if power cut and fluctuations are common occurrence at your place then don’t give a second thought, simply call our listed inverter suppliers in Bangalore to discuss your requirement!
Which size of inverter will be perfect for me?
The reputed inverter dealers listed on Sulekha stock different sizes and several top brands of power inverters for both residential and commercial use. The inverter size and capacity you choose depends on the power in Watts of the appliance you want to run. For this, you need to find the power consumption of the appliance in the specification plate or you will find all the related information in the appliance manual. If the information is not available, you can check with the appliance supplier. You need to know the continuous rating of the appliance in Watts or Amps; and the peak rating in Watts or Amps.
What is the difference between pure sine-wave and modified sinewave? Pure Sinewave Inverter
This type of inverter gives the best output waveform and it can run all appliances without any interference or overheating. Some of the advantages of this inverter are as follows:
Modified Sinewave Inverter
- Its output voltage is pure sine wave having very low harmonic distortion
- Inductive loads such as microwave ovens and electric motors run efficiently and quietly
- There are no audible noise in fans, lights, audio systems, TVs, Gaming consoles, fax and answering machines
- There are no chances of crashes in computers, any unreadable print outs, glitches and irritable noises in monitors
- It can be electronically protected in the conditions of overload, over voltage or under voltage
This type of inverter has limitations. Some of the appliances listed below may experience problems while running on a Modified Sinewave inverter
- Laser printers, photo copy machines, hard drives
- Some fluorescent lights having standard ballasts
- Power tools having variable speed control
- Battery chargers having cordless tools
- Digital clocks with radios
- Sewing machines with microprocessor control
- Medical equipment like oxygen concentrators
How long can I run my electronic appliances from the inverter?
This will depend on the battery size and type that you select for your inverter.
Are the inverters weather proof?
No. You should treat your inverter like you would treat your TV set. You must take care of lightning storms. If struck, the inverter can go into a permanent overload condition and may even emit smoke. If using in a water prone environment, you should keep the inverter in a dry area.
What are the main points that I should consider before purchasing a residential inverter?
The main points that you should consider before purchasing a residential inverter are:
- Quality & Reliability
- Service & Support
What are micro solar inverters?
Micro solar inverters are small solar inverters which are attached directly to individual solar panels. Since a micro inverter and solar panel can work independently, they are a good option for complex roof layouts with shading issues.