Buy best quality inverters from reputed inverter dealers in Mumbai
Buying inverter can be a tiring and time consuming task because of the fact that you have to compare many inverters at several stores before finalizing the right one. Now no need to worry and waste your time, Sulekha is there to help. Our listed inverter dealers in Mumbai can offer you a range of inverter models from which you can choose the suitable one according to your need and budget. All inverter suppliers are reputed and known for their quality products and best customer service. For any further queries, contact our listed inverter suppliers in Mumbai today!
What are power inverters?
A power inverter can change direct power from a battery into AC power which you can use to operate all types of electronic devices such as electric lights, fans, kitchen appliances, power tools, TVs, radios, laptops, to name just a few. You just need to connect the inverter to a suitable battery, and plug your electronic devices into the inverter and you can instantly get the portable power whenever you need it.
What are some general safety precautions that you must take while installing an inverter?
Some important safety precautions that you must take while installing an inverter are:
- Place your inverter on a flat surface, either horizontally or vertically.
- The inverter must be installed in a proper compartment, due to possible acid contamination and excessive heat generation as well as potential danger from gasoline fumes which may cause sparks.
- It's best to run the inverter battery cables from a dry and cool inverter mounting location.
- Keep your inverter in a dry place. It should not be exposed to rain or moisture. Water can conduct electricity which may cause serious injury or even death.
- Never place your inverter on or near any source of heat or in direct sunlight.
- Keep the inverter well ventilated.
- Do not keep the inverter near any flammable material. Do not place it in areas like battery compartments where harmful fumes or gases may accumulate.
Can I power my air conditioning system on my inverter?
Yes, it is possible to power a small air conditioning unit on inverter. For instance, 4500-6000 BTU unit can be connected to an inverter. While it is important to know that you should never leave the air conditioning running on inverter for too long. Also remember to check the start-up current when you connect the ac with your inverter, which can be many times higher than its nominal capacity. That’s why, it is important to make sure that your inverter is large enough to offer the starting current for the air conditioning unit, and the inverter battery should also have the capacity to supply that required capacity.
How can I find trusted inverter dealers in Mumbai?
Sulekha is one of the best online platforms where you can easily find trusted inverter dealers in Mumbai with just a click of a button. You will find the complete information of the inverter wholesalers in your area including their contact number, address, email id, reviews and ratings from their previous customers. You may even compare different offers of the dealers on the basis of their item quality and discounts. All ratings and reviews of the listed inverter suppliers are 100% genuine.