- Share Your RequirementChoose the pest treatment required
- Connect With professionalsGet matched with best professionals
- Instant Multiple QuotesCompare various treatment cost & hire the best professional
About Termite Control Ahmedabad
Termites are probably the most hazardous of all the pests and the common as well. You can hardly notice their growth during the initial days. The fine muddy sinuous lines on the walls might manage to escape your attention, initially keeping you ignorant of the termite infections. The termite control services offer a specialized service which includes detection and removal of the termites within the household or office or any other premise. Termites are silent intruders and can be harmful distinctly. Hence, make sure that you hire a termite control service on time to keep your house or healthy safe from the termites.
Latest Reviews of Termite Control in Ahmedabad
as on Sep 11, 2020
Good on time termite control at home
Excellent service ???? Communication 5/5 responsiveness 5/5 good price 5/5 ontime services 5/5 Service Quality 5/5
Good service from "Udhai Niyanthran, Chandlodia". I paid them Rs. 2200 after negotiation. The service was for 2 BHK home. They were on time and completed the service within 4 hours. They injected and sprayed the medicine at the corners and woods. They just drilled at wood and injected the medicine for the termites. After the service I found that some of the holes were not filled with the medicine, they just drilled and left with empty holes at the wood.
I got the services from Gajanand Pest Control Service through 4fourteesinc.com for Termites. They visited on time and completed the services for my Duplex house at Odhav location, charged Rs. 2000. Their response and services was good and satisfied.
Only one issue, not given any invoice or bill copy for reference and warranty
I have contacted the PCA India from Bhat to my 1bhk residency for Termites general treatment. They sent 2 people for services last week. they used some liquids and gel items, And they have given warranty period for 3 years. service person worked on the 1st floor and ground floor they have complete the job within 3 hrs. And I have paid Rs3000 for the service. Now I am not facing any issues in this. I happy with this service.
Excellent service was given by this V Care Pest Management Services, Ellis Bridge. As I was looking service for Residential pest control for Termites in mine home. So I have contacted them. I paid 3000 for the service. The person who came to did this service was very good. The service was so effective and very professional. They gave 3 months warranty. Overall I am very happy and satisfied with their services.
We approached Dynamic Pest Control, Navrangpura took Termites pest control in our residence. The work done by them was very good and effective. I paid 1200 amount for the service. I am happy with their service.
- Page 1
- Best Market PriceChoose from multiple best market quotes offered
- 5 Star Rated ExpertsFind the top verified & experienced professionals
- On Time ServiceOur experts assure & commit to timely services.
- 50K+ Happy CustomersSuccessfully catered customers & counting.
- 100% Safe ChemicalsExpert's use WHO approved chemicals
- 30 Days WarrantyOur experts offers minimum 30 days post service warranty
Termite Control Services in Ahmedabad
- Titanum Heights, B 504, 5th Floor, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad - 380015
- Response Rate70%
- Hired On Sulekha2 Times
- Approved By IPCA ( Indian Pest Control Association) View allMembership & Govt. Certifications? ISO 9001 :2015 ISO 9001 : 2008 HACCP
- Service Warranty30 days
There are providing very good service. They are professional and very active and Well trained.Read moreJJayesh patel5
Provide best service at time in our budget
- No. 405, Vasudev Danjij Plot, Sahalampur Tole Naka, Behrampura, Ahmedabad - 380022
- Ankur Bungalow, Ashram Road, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad - 380009
- Response Rate77%
- No. 307/3rd Floor, Samaan Complex, Near Kameshwar School, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015
- Response Rate20%
- No. 405, Swapnil Complex, Naranpura, Ahmedabad - 380013
- Experience10 Years
- Response Rate83%
- Service Warranty45 days
The good and fine service I got from Angel Pest Management Services Usmanpura, Ahmedabad. Taken a Commercial Pest Control service from them for cockroaches problem. They came and done the service perfectly. They used chemical type pest which was effective too. I paid 10804 for the pest control service. Overall, I'm satisfied with their good service.Read moreVVijay5
I took the service of Angel Pest Management Services, Naranpura for pest control of my office. They used herbal powder for the same.They charged me 1500 for the service. The service provided by them is excellent and I'm very much satisfied with the service provided by them.
- No. 207, Swaminarayan Complex, Mahalaxmi Five Road, Paldi, Ahmedabad - 380007
- Experience23 Years
- Response Rate97%
- Alfa Bazar, Venus Atlantis, No. 5, Prahladnagar, Anandnagar, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad - 380015
- Experience6 Years
- Response Rate97%
- Hired On Sulekha2 Times
- Service Warranty1 year
- FF5 Sanjvani Complex Sonal Cinema Road, Vejalpur, Ahmedabad - 380051
- Response Rate90%
- B - 5, Surbhi Shilalekh Society, Nava Naroda, Ahmedabad - 382330
- Response Rate100%
- Hired On Sulekha4 Times
- Service Warranty1 year
- FF-11, Vishwas City 2 Commercial Complex, Near Pramukh Nagar,Off New Judges Bungalow Road, R。C。 Technical Road, Ghatlodiya, Ahmedabad - 380061
- Experience20 Years
- Response Rate60%
- Service Warranty1 year
I have given request in 4fourteesinc.com for Bed bugs pest control and got the details of Go Green Pest Management Solutions located at Ghatlodiya. They completed the work within one and half hour and charged Rs. 1500. Their response and service was good and I'm totally satisfied with this Go Green Pest Management Solutions.Read moreDDarshan Shah4
Charges are little bit high.
Recent enquiries of Termite Control in Ahmedabad
Recent bookings of Termite Control in Ahmedabad
Hiring Guide for Termites Control in Ahmedabad
Termites are highly beneficial insects as it helps to break down the deadwood and speed up the conversion of nutrients in the soil. However, when they invade your residential space, they can be destructive and harmful. As a homeowner, you must continuously be putting efforts to keep your house clean and pest free. However, sometimes these small pesky insects can invade your space very effortlessly depending on various factors. To help you be hands-on with the situation, let’s throw light on some essential information to help you deal with it effortlessly.
How to identify termites at home?
One of the first precautionary steps to identify termites is to be alert. It usually emerges from the soil, food sources, tubes etc. and rapidly grows in number. People typically notice only when it grows in numbers and starts damaging your property.
- Always examine the hollow spaces and cracks in the wooden furniture
- Be quick to distinguish and identify the termite swarms
Tips to prevent termite infestation
Dry wood termite, the Formosan termite, and subterranean termites are the most common ones spotted in Indian households. Listed below are some termite control tips to prevent termite invasion in your home.
- Termites get attracted to places with higher moisture. Get rid of that excess standing water around your home. Deal with leaky drainage and plumbing problems at the earliest.
- Avoid wood and soil contact in and around your home.
- Avoid planting trees too close to your house.
- A coat of paint acts as a barrier for dry wood termites
- Seal and repair the cracks to prevent termite migration
- Get your house inspected by a professional expert at least once in a year
How to deal with termite infestation?
- Act quick- Get in touch with the best termite pest control expert listed at Sulekha. Get it inspected at the earliest to understand the infestation level and solution.
- Small efforts- Until the expert comes in, try and put in small efforts to avoid further infestation. Follow some of the preventive measures mentioned above.
- Follow up- Stick to the follow-up guidelines mentioned by the expert to keep termites at bay. Also, be regular with your pest treatment frequency suggested by the expert.
Types of termite treatments
Chemical treatments are more effective when handled and applied the right way. This warrants the need for professional pest control experts. Experts usually use a chemical called termiticides for the successful eradication of the termites.
Non- Chemical treatments
No insecticides are used in such procedures. Some of the standard non- chemical treatments that keep termites at bay are physical barriers made during the construction, steel mesh, or particles of sand and biological control agents.
Wood treatments are done using spray-on chemicals such as borates during construction to keep the wood protected.
Termite baits incorporate cellulose baits that have slow-acting insecticides. It was introduced to control the overuse of harmful chemicals and insecticides. Termites tend to feed on the bait and eventually die. It is also used as a monitoring tool to detect termites before it blows out of proportion.
Conventional barrier treatments
Conventional barrier treatments make use of termiticides application directly on the soil. One must ensure that they use the right termiticide in the mentioned quantities with proper application. Improper application can turn out to be disastrous as it may contaminate the surrounding with no protection against the termites.
Termite pest treatment charges
Termite pest control charges in Ahmedabad may differ depending on various factors such as
- The intensity of termite infestation
- Partial or complete house treatment
- Frequency of treatments required
- Type of service- chemical or non-chemical
- Products and equipment’s used
- Expertise and experience of the company etc.
|1 BHK Anti termite treatment||Rs. 1000|
|2 BHK Anti termite treatment||Rs. 1200|
|3 BHK Anti termite treatment||Rs. 1500|
|kitchen termite control||Rs. 2000|
|Bathroom termite control||Rs. 1500|
* Disclaimer: These prices may vary based on your specific requirements
FAQ - Best Termite Control in Ahmedabad
What are termites?
How do I know my house is infested by termites?
Should I treat the termite infestation on my own?
Why is there so much variance in quotations from different service providers?
Do I tell them to treat just the infested area or the whole house?
How do I avoid termites at home?
How frequently should I treat my house with anti-termite treatment?
Membership & Govt. Certifications
Our Professionals are recognized by national & international organisations
- IPCA (Indian Pest Control Association)
- PCAI (Pest Control Association of India)
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 9001:2015
- IAF (International Accreditation Forum)
- ISO 14001:2009(JAS -ANZ)