- Share Your RequirementChoose the pest treatment required
- Connect With professionalsGet matched with best professionals
- Instant Multiple QuotesCompare various treatment cost & hire the best professional
About Termite Control Chennai
Termites are probably the most hazardous of all the pests and the common as well. You can hardly notice their growth during the initial days. The fine muddy sinuous lines on the walls might manage to escape your attention, initially keeping you ignorant of the termite infections. The termite control services offer a specialized service which includes detection and removal of the termites within the household or office or any other premise. Termites are silent intruders and can be harmful distinctly. Hence, make sure that you hire a termite control service on time to keep your house or healthy safe from the termites.
Latest Reviews of Termite Control in Chennai
as on Sep 10, 2020
Anti Termite applied on 05th Sept by AK Pest Control Services. But receipt / Invoice for the paid amount of Rs 3000/- not provided till date, even after repeated reminders. Offered to apply 3 times chemical at Rs 4 / sq ft for total cost of Rs 3000/- But chemical applied only once.
Very good service in termite control in my house. Reseneabl brice. Thank you?? ??????
Very good services got through plc Bayer network.......
Little more professionalism needed.
Good and fast service done
Good service , finished on time
good professional work done
Service is done by the vendor is ok
- Page 1
- Best Market PriceChoose from multiple best market quotes offered
- 5 Star Rated ExpertsFind the top verified & experienced professionals
- On Time ServiceOur experts assure & commit to timely services.
- 50K+ Happy CustomersSuccessfully catered customers & counting.
- 100% Safe ChemicalsExpert's use WHO approved chemicals
- 30 Days WarrantyOur experts offers minimum 30 days post service warranty
Termite Control Services in Chennai
- No。 586/523, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018
- No。 2/186, 2nd Street, Hanuman Colony, Injambakkam, Chennai, Injambakkam, Chennai - 600115
- Response Rate70%
- Hired On Sulekha5 Times
- Service Warranty1 year
very good service provider
- No. 98/6, 80 Feet Road, Thanikachalam Nagar, Kolathur,Ponniammanmedu., Kolathur, Chennai - 600110
- Response Rate37%
- Service Warranty30 days
- No. 10, 2nd Floor, Palandi Amman Koil Street, Adambakkam, Chennai - 600088
- Experience5 Years
- Response Rate100%
- Hired On Sulekha14 Times
- Service Warranty1 year
I don’t know the service which I got was not shown here. So I randomly clicked this. They said they are from AyanavaramRead moreGGuest5
Really talented people and good service by them wonderful
- No. 6/32, 2nd Floor, Mgr Nagar, 15th Street, Kovilambakkam, Chennai - 600129
- No29, ground floor, suraj avenue, madhanapuram,, Mudichur, Chennai - 600048
- Experience10 Years
- Response Rate100%
- Hired On Sulekha4 Times
- No 2, 4th Street, Indira Ganthi Nagar., Tondiarpet, Chennai - 600081
- No。 67, Ambedkar Salai, Valasaravakkam, Chennai - 600087
- 482,Mico Layout Main Rd,Vishwapriya Nagar, Begur, Bangalore - 560068
- Experience1 Years
- Response Rate57%
- Hired On Sulekha9 Times
- Service Warranty90 days
- No. 99, Big Street, 1st Floor, Triplicane, Chennai - 600005
- Response Rate100%
- Hired On Sulekha1 Times
Quick response from them. For a Commercial pest control of Termites problem. So that I'll get great service from them. People were knowledgeable. They did a service very professional.The service charge was I paid 3500. The pest control type was used in my house chemical based It's a good one. I am satisfied with their service..
Recent enquiries of Termite Control in Chennai
Recent bookings of Termite Control in Chennai
Hiring Guide for Termites Control in Chennai
Termites are highly beneficial insects as it helps to break down the deadwood and speed up the conversion of nutrients in the soil. However, when they invade your residential space, they can be destructive and harmful. As a homeowner, you must continuously be putting efforts to keep your house clean and pest free. However, sometimes these small pesky insects can invade your space very effortlessly depending on various factors. To help you be hands-on with the situation, let’s throw light on some essential information to help you deal with it effortlessly.
How to identify termites at home?
One of the first precautionary steps to identify termites is to be alert. It usually emerges from the soil, food sources, tubes etc. and rapidly grows in number. People typically notice only when it grows in numbers and starts damaging your property.
- Always examine the hollow spaces and cracks in the wooden furniture
- Be quick to distinguish and identify the termite swarms
Tips to prevent termite infestation
Dry wood termite, the Formosan termite, and subterranean termites are the most common ones spotted in Indian households. Listed below are some termite control tips to prevent termite invasion in your home.
- Termites get attracted to places with higher moisture. Get rid of that excess standing water around your home. Deal with leaky drainage and plumbing problems at the earliest.
- Avoid wood and soil contact in and around your home.
- Avoid planting trees too close to your house.
- A coat of paint acts as a barrier for dry wood termites
- Seal and repair the cracks to prevent termite migration
- Get your house inspected by a professional expert at least once in a year
How to deal with termite infestation?
- Act quick- Get in touch with the best termite pest control expert listed at Sulekha. Get it inspected at the earliest to understand the infestation level and solution.
- Small efforts- Until the expert comes in, try and put in small efforts to avoid further infestation. Follow some of the preventive measures mentioned above.
- Follow up- Stick to the follow-up guidelines mentioned by the expert to keep termites at bay. Also, be regular with your pest treatment frequency suggested by the expert.
Types of termite treatments
Chemical treatments are more effective when handled and applied the right way. This warrants the need for professional pest control experts. Experts usually use a chemical called termiticides for the successful eradication of the termites.
Non- Chemical treatments
No insecticides are used in such procedures. Some of the standard non- chemical treatments that keep termites at bay are physical barriers made during the construction, steel mesh, or particles of sand and biological control agents.
Wood treatments are done using spray-on chemicals such as borates during construction to keep the wood protected.
Termite baits incorporate cellulose baits that have slow-acting insecticides. It was introduced to control the overuse of harmful chemicals and insecticides. Termites tend to feed on the bait and eventually die. It is also used as a monitoring tool to detect termites before it blows out of proportion.
Conventional barrier treatments
Conventional barrier treatments make use of termiticides application directly on the soil. One must ensure that they use the right termiticide in the mentioned quantities with proper application. Improper application can turn out to be disastrous as it may contaminate the surrounding with no protection against the termites.
Termite pest treatment charges
Termite pest control charges in Chennai may differ depending on various factors such as
- The intensity of termite infestation
- Partial or complete house treatment
- Frequency of treatments required
- Type of service- chemical or non-chemical
- Products and equipment’s used
- Expertise and experience of the company etc.
|1 BHK Anti termite treatment||Rs. 1000|
|2 BHK Anti termite treatment||Rs. 1200|
|3 BHK Anti termite treatment||Rs. 1500|
|kitchen termite control||Rs. 2000|
|Bathroom termite control||Rs. 1500|
* Disclaimer: These prices may vary based on your specific requirements
FAQ - Best Termite Control in Chennai
What are termites?
How do I know my house is infested by termites?
Should I treat the termite infestation on my own?
Why is there so much variance in quotations from different service providers?
Do I tell them to treat just the infested area or the whole house?
How do I avoid termites at home?
How frequently should I treat my house with anti-termite treatment?
Membership & Govt. Certifications
Our Professionals are recognized by national & international organisations
- IPCA (Indian Pest Control Association)
- PCAI (Pest Control Association of India)
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 9001:2015
- IAF (International Accreditation Forum)
- ISO 14001:2009(JAS -ANZ)